List od uczestnika
Dear Dr Agnieszka Nocun and Dr. Marcin Wiechec,
Thank you for a privilege to learn from you the Masters of ultrasonography and cardio surgery during the Conference Fetal Cardio organised by Dr. M.Wiechec and Dr. A.Nocun and Dr. Jacek Kolcz in Krakow on 8-9.05.2015.
That was a great professional and scientific event which included a clear lectures, explanations, an original books and practical session all together in English language.
Dr Wiechec and Dr Nocun we can say many thanks for your effort to bring us practitioners closer to the one of the most difficult part of ultrasonography - fetal cardiology.
Dr Marcin, your lectures brought a special value because has come not from the textbooks, but from a year's own experience with confidence.
We were recognised you as a great academic teacher, practitioner and scientist who with such a passion and clear language make this Conference very attractive and understandable.
We have noticed how well synchronised as a team Dr Marcin and Dr.Agnieszka you are, complemented each other during a lectures and practical session hands on.
Personally, I was very impressed with Dr Agnieszka expecting women, who could managed her presentations with such a energy, passion, confidence and.... elegance without tiredness. Bravo Dr. Agnieszka and please accept our Congratulation. Keep it up....
You have gained from all of us respect with a lot of sympathy and love.
I think, there will be more compliments and appreciations about your organisation skill and nice atmosphere during a Conference in Krakow including the boat tour. Thank you for nice supper and good wine.
We will waiting for next scientific event from you and all of us you can find during next conference again.
However, there is the time for some objective criticism, which should not be taken as an offensive.
- I have mentioned you already, that it was too much disturbance coming from media and photographers during your lectures , presentations and practical session.
For me it was looked like during an election campaign between two parties or during a wedding party.
All from us attendants we heard and knew about a great teachers from Krakow, so I could see the conference was fully booked with a high audience participation from over sea including me coming from UK. Our presence expressed the high interest your presentations with an outstanding value.
- In my opinion, participation of cardio surgeon did not bring expected value, since the most of us mainly were interested in ultrasonography in such a difficult area like fetal cardio.
We know, in case of any suspicious we should refer to the higher ultrasonography centre like you have developed with Dr Nocun in Krakow which is closely co-operating with cardio neonatologist or cardio surgeon.
Does not mean I would like to diminish medical knowledge and interest in follow up in fetal cardio abnormalities.
I would like to emphasises that the lectures from the Cardio Surgeon were very attractive, but the time was too short for comprehensive knowledge of fetal ultrasonography combine with cardio surgery and in my opinion become too " comprehensive" and consuming your time .
We needed more attention from you even with repetitions some difficult topics.
In my opinion and others, your team lectures has brought invaluable knowledge.
We came for these and we left without disappointment.
However, I feel among the audience there were a different groups in this field; from advanced to those who are worry to miss some cardio pathology during a daily practice.
In my opinion at the beginning this Conference you should make introduction each others to know about our experience and our expectations from you.
Special thanks all of you the Masters, including Miss Ewelinka for organising practical session hands on. It was great event with chance to gain more practical experience under the Masters supervision . We are very grateful for this session and we thank you to all of your patients for participating in this session.
In summary I can say objectively that the Fetal Cardio 2015, your presentations and your book were highly appreciated and was a unique because was coming from your experience and was not copy from others books and lectures. Keep it up...
Finally, we expecting from you more this kind of session and we hope to see you again soon
on perhaps 3/4D session.
Dr Marek Waloch,
GMC, Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Uczestnicy o nas
„Czy jesteś skłonny wziąć udział w kolejnych prowadzonych przez nasz Zespół kursach?/Dlaczego?
- „ Tak brak barier – wykładowca uczestnicy”
- „ Tak (dużo pozytywnych informacji), osoby prowadzące przyjazne dla uczących się kursantów”
- „Tak, bardzo dobre przygotowanie, prostota przekazu, chęć pomocy uczestnikom”
- „Tak, ze względu na zajęcia praktyczne”
- „Tak, wspaniała część merytoryczna”
W porównaniu do kursów w których uczestniczyłem/am"
- „Dokładne przekazanie podstaw wiedzy, cierpliwość wykładowców do powtarzanego i tłumaczonego zakresu zagadnień, możliwość samodzielnego badania”
- „Temat, Wykładowcy Szkolący sympatyczni i kompetentni i cierpliwi”
- „Praktyka, Interakcja z Prowadzącymi”
- „Najlepszy, bo jesteście najlepsi”
- „Ten kurs był lepszy, bo były zajęcia praktyczne”
- „Najlepszy, wspaniałe praktyczne zajęcia przy USG”
- „Dał mi lepszą wiedzę praktyczna”
- „Bardzo wysoki poziom merytoryczny prowadzących”
- „Nowoczesne, kompetentne, bardzo praktyczne prowadzenie kursu”
„Dlaczego zainteresował Cię kurs w Krakowie(tematyka, osoby wykładające na kursie, lokalizacja, szkolenia itp.?”
- „ Wysoki poziom dydaktyczny, aspekt praktyczny, bezpośredni kontakt z prelegentami”
- „Bardzo interesuje mnie diagnostyka USG, pierwszy taki kurs”
- „Tematyka, połączenie teorii z praktyką”
„ Twoje sugestie zmiany”
- „Lepiej nic nie zmieniać jest bardzo dobrze”